- Compile and organize existing content (notes, journal entries, letters, etc.)
- Identify your target readership
- Conduct interviews to draw out stories, ideas, and buried information
- Refine your message
- Create a logical, fluid outline
- Generate a first draft that clearly expresses your thoughts
- Revise content into a polished draft that showcases your unique voice
Ghostwriting relationships typically last from 6-12 months. Packages can be customized to include consultation on production, publication, and platform/marketing options.
Price quotes are per project and available on request.
The Single: Non-fiction manuscripts meant to be read in a single sitting, up to 35,000 words. Suitable for short, “airplane read” type books including business thought leadership, self-help, and inspiration.
The Double: Manuscripts that provide more depth without intimidating the reader, 50,000 – 75,000 words. Mass market publications tend to hover in this range. Suitable for memoir; non-fiction professional or social manifesto, how to, and self-help/inspirational titles; and genre or literary fiction.
50,000 – 75,000 words
The Pitcher: Manuscripts that provide an in-depth examination of a subject for readers who want to immerse themselves or drink deep, 80,000 words or more. Suitable for memoir; non-fiction studies of change, innovation, or leadership; self-help/inspirational titles; and genre or literary fiction.